St. Patrick's Day Parade
You are invited! Ride your decorated, cool, awesome or unique bike with us in the parade.
Details and RSVP
- Staging lineup starts at Pier Ave. and Valley Dr.
- Our lineup position is TBD, just look for bikes.
- Decorations will be on hand.
- People powered bikes only.
- 9:30 a.m. Arrive (staging area is fun).
- 9:45 a.m. Best Bike Contest begins.
- 11:00 a.m. Parade begins.
- Free pizza party after on the parade route.
- RSVP to Ride - Include rider names. Photos of cool bikes appreciated.
Hermosa Cyclery Best Bike Contest
Prior to the parade, judges will choose the winners for each category below, 9:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Winners receive medals and a $50 Hermosa Cyclery gift card.
- Best vintage/classic bike (1970’s and earlier)
- Best kids’ bike #1 (kid on 24” or smaller bike)
- Best kids’ bike #2 (kid on 24” or smaller bike)
- Best Lowrider (Lowrider bikes)
- Best Decorated Bike #1 (St Patrick’s decorations)
- Best Decorated Bike #2 (St Patrick’s decorations)
- Judge’s Choice #1 (Any bike)
- Judge’s Choice #2 (Any bike)
- Judge’s Choice #3 (Any bike)
- Judge’s Choice #4 (Any bike)
Parade Route and Staging Map